SUMMER WORKSHOPS STARTING JULY 10
In any of our workshops, the students get to
choose the songs to play.
At the end of the program the bands perform on stage at a
real live band venue.
What could be a better way to build confidence and experience the excitement of playing together with other musicians their very own band!
Summer Band Workshop Schedule:
KIDS ROCK BAND
July 10-14 (Ages 9-12)
TEEN ROCK BAND
July 17~28 (Ages 13-17)
July 31~Aug 11 (Ages 13-17)
YOUNG ROCK/POP BAND
Aug 14~25 (Ages 9-12)
All workshops run Monday-Friday 10am-3pm
- Keyboards & Guitars; Be able to play basic major and minor chords without having music written out.
- (i.e. written as letters. e.g. C major, E minor, G7, etc.)
- Bassist must have knowledge of where notes are on the bass and have at least 1 year of lessons or equivalent.
- Singers must be able to sing in key and understand basic musical terminology.
- Drummers must be able to maintain a beat for the length of a song. Preferably be able to vary the style of beat.
- Guitarists and bassists must have their own instruments.
- We provide amps, keyboards, microphones and everything else!
- NO PREVIOUS BAND OR PERFORMING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY