fall WORKSHOPS START october 19
In our workshops, the students get to
choose the songs to play. They choose a name for the band and ultimately put on their own concert.
What could be a better way to build confidence and experience the excitement of playing together with other musicians their very own band!
Fall Band Workshop Schedule:
KIDS ROCK/Pop BAND
Saturdays, Oct 21-Dec 9
TEEN ROCK BAND
thursdays, Oct 19-Dec 14 (No session 11/23)
- Keyboards & Guitars; Be able to play basic major and minor chords without having music written out.
- (i.e. written as letters. e.g. C major, E minor, G7, etc.)
- Bassist must have knowledge of where notes are on the bass and have at least 1 year of lessons or equivalent.
- Singers must be able to sing in key and understand basic musical terminology.
- Drummers must be able to maintain a beat for the length of a song. Preferably be able to vary the style of beat.
- Guitarists and bassists must have their own instruments.
- We provide amps, keyboards, microphones and everything else!
- NO PREVIOUS BAND OR PERFORMING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY